Are you ready for a new step in your career?
To effectively support Jiffy’s ambition to ensure availability of high quality and trusted Services for Jiffy’s Customers, we are hiring an
Team Lead Customer Service
What does the role entail?
The CS Team Lead is Jiffy’s ambassador by managing and engaging the customer’s needs and providing service excellence.
The CS Team lead is hands-on responsible for the coordination of the daily operation of the regional CS team, provides daily objectives and acts proactively with a human touch to assure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
The CS Team Lead will contribute to and/or initiate cross departmental continuous improvement projects. Identifying and assessing internal and external customer needs to achieve customer satisfaction and profitably growth.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
The main responsibilities of the Team Lead include:
– Together with the Customer Service Manager and the team you optimize the team
results for an excellent customer experience.
– You act as the first point of contact for the Customer Service team for operational
matters and issues.
– Act as vocal point of contact for the various departments.
responsible for the hands-on coordination of the daily operation.
– Act as Customer Service Representative for assigned Account Managers.
– Motivating and inspiring team members.
– Identify risks and drive continuous improvements in Customer Service through.
technological innovation, operational improvement and championing adoption.
– Manage and/or participate (cross departmental) projects (act as key user).
What competencies are we looking for?
– Bachelor education or knowledge through experience at Bachelor level in,
International Business, Communication or Business Administration.
– You like to motivate and stimulate your team.
– You are a customer orientated and able to create/ find solutions that meet the
– Excellent communication and language skills.
– Persistence in achieving the agreed objectives.
– You see opportunities and you are not afraid to share proactively your ideas with
– You work well and enjoy working in a team, you will have a close connection with
Sales, Marketing and Production.
– Project management skills: you have the ability and/or the willingness to learn to
initiate and participate projects leading into efficient and effective improvements
– Experienced or willingness to learn continuous improvement LEAN methodology.
· Motivating, leading and forming a team
· Customer focus/entrepreneur
· Listen, pro-active and persuasion
· Excellent communication skills
· Compassion, honesty and integrity
· Monitor progress, problem analysis and result oriented
Send your motivation and detailed by email to Mirjam van Lonkhuijzen, HR Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information, you can contact Corina Bakker (CS Manager) by phone @ +31 6 5164 5523
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.