The Segment Manager Home Gardening has a crucial role in developing new business for Jiffy within the Home Gardening Market. Home Gardening to Jiffy is working with selected Sales partners and 3PL partners to develop, assemble and sell Home Gardening Kits to consumers. Although there is already a first outline on a global strategy, this manager will work closely with Sales Area Managers, Product Managers and Marketing to fine tune and implement the Home Gardening strategy per sales area.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Finetune and implement Home Gardening Strategy;
- Develop and build Home Gardening Brand, rebuild website, improve all packaging design;
- Support partners in increasing brand awareness;
- Define the basic Home Gardening portfolio and optimize the assortment at partners;
- Align specs and product information to be easy accessible for partners;
- Manage the brand and private labels of our Home Gardening portfolio;
- Initiate projects and concepts aimed at consumers, working closely with 3PL partners for introducing new concepts.
- You are experienced in retail marketing and category management.
- You are able to fine-tune strategy together with your colleagues and our partners, implement new working methods and motivate our partners to grow sales.
- Preferably you completed a bachelor’s education in the field of International Business or you have reached this level through work experience.
- But much more important is your experience. You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have an eye for design and you are creative: you are great at finding solutions and
coming up with new/original angles to create solutions and content that meet the needs of our target groups.
- You have very good language skills; you are able to formulate your message briefly and clearly to the target group you are targeting.
- Besides a good command of Dutch, English is a language in which you can express yourself well (both orally and in writing). We also prefer a second and third foreign language.
- Proactive and persuasive. You see plenty of opportunities and are not afraid to share your ideas with your colleagues
- You work well and enjoy working in a team, both within and outside the department.
What do we offer you?
You will be working in the Marketing department. This department is in full development and therefore offers you great opportunities to grow.
A fun and challenging position (32 – 38 hours per week) for an attractive salary that matches your experience and background. In addition to an excellent package of fringe benefits, you participate in the financial results of our company through variable remuneration.
The position of the position is Zwijndrecht. Working partly from home is not a problem. As we are a global company you are willing to travel.
Send your motivation and detailed CV to our HR department (email@example.com).
For substantive information about this position, please contact Chantal Oostvogels, Global Manager Marketing. She can be reached on telephone number 06 – 15688448 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our organization can be found on our website www.jiffygroup.com