Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you are responsible for guiding the Western Europe sales team towards more solution selling; providing the customer with a solution that meets customer needs and demands in line with Jiffy’s vision: Jiffy wants to be the service leader in sustainable plant growing solutions.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the 24 area and account managers, located across Western Europe
- Achieve growth and meet sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Jiffy’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- A shift from a geographical market approach towards a more project-based approach
- This needs a more day-to-day involvement in supporting the sales team during the first period of this transition
- Close cooperation with a.o. Customer Service, the Coordinator Product Management & Sales Projects, Marketing, Controlling and of course the other 4 Sales Managers
- Initiate and lead projects within the field of market driven product development
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in leading international sales teams, preferably in production or sales companies, operating within or directly linked to the horticultural or agricultural industry. Fluency in English is mandatory, another European language is considered as a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call Tineke Wilhelm, consultant at Mercuri Urval, on +31 33 450 14 00.