In the regions of APAC, Asia Pacific, and EEMA, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Jiffy mainly sells its products through a network of distributors. We look for an experienced B2B Marketeer to develop, support and achieve revenue growth in these regions. For this, the Marketeer works closely with colleagues from the Sales, Product Management and distributors.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Preparation of a Marketing Communication Plan for the APAC and EEMEA region;
- Determine, plan and execute all marketing activities within the assigned marketing area;
- Budget allocation and choice of resources and content in consultation with the sales team;
- Support in market research into, among other things, relevant crops, target groups and areas;
- Organize Marketing and communication events (online/offline);
- Managing the website/social media.
- Preferably you completed a Bachelor’s education in the field of International Business with a focus on Marketing and Communication or you have reached this level through work experience;
- Much more important is your experience. You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are experienced in distributor marketing. Able to determine and fine-tune strategy together with your colleagues, implement new working methods and motivate our distributors to grow sales.
- Familiar with the use of the various media, able to estimate their value and use them for the benefit of Jiffy and its partners;
- Of course you have very good language skills; you are able to formulate your message briefly and clearly to the target group you are targeting;
- Besides a good command of Dutch, English is a language in which you can express yourself well (both orally and in writing). We also prefer a second and third foreign language;
- You have an eye for design and you are creative: you are good at finding solutions and coming up with new/original angles to create solutions and content that meet the needs of our target groups;
- Able to think in multimedia (which channels for which target group?);
- Proactive and persuasive. You see plenty of opportunities and are not afraid to share your ideas with your colleagues:
- You work well and enjoy working in a team, both within and outside the department.
What do we offer you?
You will be working in the Marketing department. This department is in full development and therefore offers you great opportunities to grow.
A fun and challenging position (32 – 38 hours per week) for an attractive salary that matches your experience and background. In addition to an excellent package of fringe benefits, you participate in the financial results of our company through variable remuneration.
Send your motivation and detailed CV to our HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For substantive information about this position, please contact Chantal Oostvogels, Global Manager Marketing. She can be reached on telephone number 06 – 15688448 or by e-mail email@example.com.
More information about our organization can be found on our website www.jiffygroup.com