As International Recruiter you are responsible for coordinating and executing the (international) recruitment processes which are initiated from our headquarters in The Netherlands (Zwijndrecht). As an experienced recruiter you have a clear understanding on what it takes to find the best possible candidates (even those who are not actively seeking) and which channels to use. It’s not your personal ambition to just fill in the vacancy, but to find the best possible candidate for each position.
What will your challenge be like?
- In cooperation with the responsible manager you are responsible for setting up an attractive job profile;
- In case of outsourcing the search to an external Recruiter, you will manage the entire recruitment process (terms & conditions of the cooperation, selection of candidates from the shortlist, interviewing candidates, select digital media to use for advertisement, etc);
- You will create awareness for mainly our international vacancies (via internal channels as Jiffy’s Intranet environment and our career webpage, but also external channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.);
- In new markets you conduct research to define what is considered to be a market competitive remuneration / benefits package to offer to our selected candidates;
- You support managers in arranging job interviews, candidate assessments, assist in the setup of employment agreements (when needed) and the onboarding program;
- If needed, you contact HR and Tax Consultants, lawyers, payroll providers, etc. to support the hiring process in those countries where Jiffy doesn’t have a legal establishment;
- Being a member of the Dutch HR team, you work closely with your HR colleagues to support them in local recruitment processes;
- And in the rare event that all recruitment processes are running/completed, you’ll be challenged to participate in one of our HR Projects. So, never a dull moment…
What is needed to fit the profile?
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Social Science;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in international recruitment;
- Being experienced in the use of social media as a tool for recruitment;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Advanced level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- You have an outspoken personality, making it easy for you to be a true Jiffy ambassador. You easily adapt your communication style to your “audience”, feeling comfortable dealing/speaking with people with different personalities, from different cultures and backgrounds.
- You are persistent when things are not moving forward. Your creativity helps you finding the right solutions and opportunities.
What do we offer you?
This challenging fulltime position comes with an attractive remuneration that matches your education/background. In addition, Jiffy will offer you some nice fringe benefits (27 vacation days, pension scheme and collective personal insurances, laptop, cell phone and office furniture to work at home, etc.). We encourage employees to work both at the office and at home.
What will your new work environment be like?
Jiffy Group is a truly global company. Our headquarters are in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands. We also have locations in the US, Canada, Sri Lanka, Japan, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, Spain, and Estonia. Jiffy harvests its own peat on bogs in Sweden, the Baltic and Canada; blends quality substrates in the Netherlands, Estonia and Canada, and produces the Preforma bonded plugs in the Netherlands, USA, Spain and Japan. We also manufactures a complete line of coir products at our own facilities in Sri Lanka.
Send your motivation letter and CV to Mirjam van Lonkhuijzen, HR Advisor at
Would you like some more information about the position/organization first?
If so, feel free to contact Michel Stuit. He can tell you everything about this position and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell phone 06-20602791. He is happy to answer all your questions.
At this moment Jiffy has the intention to fill in this position without the support of external recruiters.