Do you want to pave the digital path for a leading international group? Where you can help achieve global sustainable ambitions for innovative plant growing solutions? Are you a passionate online marketer with an eye for data and technology and a focus on performance? Don’t wait any longer and contact us.
What does the job involve?
As the online marketer within the global marketing team, your focus is on performance marketing. You ensure that everything Jiffy Group does in the field of online marketing leads to measurable and good results in terms of traffic, lead generation, conversion to/on our sites and customer experience. You ensure the translation of the Sales and CRM strategy into 1-on-1 marketing campaigns.
* Setting up, coordinating, analyzing and optimizing automated (email) and online marketing campaigns with the aim of optimizing the conversion and the ambition to personalize it.
* Reach & traffic maximization through keyword optimization, google & social advertising, media partnerships etc etc.
* Conversion optimization using data analysis, segmentation and testing.
* Act as sparring partner (and key user) concerning marketing and sales systems and tools (CMS, CRM, PIM, marketing automation etc)
* Train internal users on digital marketing tools and trends.
About you, your skills and competencies
- a passion for marketing, data and technology;
- open and positive attitude, proactive mindset;
- a sharp mindset and analytical mind, a testing mindset is self-evident for you;
- good communication skills and persuasiveness
Skills & competencies
* bachelor/master education or knowledge through experience at higher education/academic level in marketing, communication or related;
* at least 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing, preferably in a B2B-context;
* hands-on experience with modern digital marketing tools and practices;
* extensive knowledge of web analytic tools;
* familiar with paid advertising skills (SEA, Social Media Advertising) and proficient in SEO and CRO. Experience in affiliate marketing or influencer marketing is a plus;
* experienced in planning and coordination projects independently;
* ability to think multi-channel (fit to target customer) and familiar with content/inbound marketing;
* feel for design and able to find creative solutions that fits our customers and strategy;
* excellent written and spoken English. Dutch and/or Spanish is considered as an important advantage.
What does Jiffy Group offer you?
You will work in close cooperation with the Sales Managers, Product Managers, Segment Managers and three B2B Marketeers (two in the Netherlands and one in the USA). And you will report to the Global Marketing Manager (in the Netherlands).
* Jiffy Group offers you a full-time position (4 days is negotiable)
* You will have the possibility to work remote or hybrid
* With a competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits. In addition, there is plenty of room for personal development.
About Jiffy Group
Jiffy Group is a truly global company. With their broad Jiffy portfolio of pots, pellets, coir products, substrates and plugs they aim to help companies find the best solution for their growing needs. Jiffy offers an incredible variety of options to create tailor-made solutions. Jiffy’s headquarters is in Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands. They also have locations in the US, Canada, Sri Lanka, Japan, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, France, Spain, and Estonia.
Recruitment & selection for this vacancy is exclusively assigned to WerfSelect, a recruitment agency for marketing, communication, sales and online professionals.
Please send your application to WerfSelect via this website: