What does the role entail?
Key relevant initiatives within Jiffy for the coming years are the upgrade of our ERP system, enhancing and aligning the business processes globally and become more data driven.
For that reason, we are looking for someone who brings solid knowledge about MDM to Jiffy, likes to work within a global team and gets energy from improving processes.
The MDM Lead will basically have to build an MDM organization. The MDM Lead will improve consistency & trust in data by establishing and operationalizing a cohesive master data management strategy for Jiffy and will drive execution by alignment across the organization, establishing standards and processes for data governance and implementing measures to manage the quality of our data.
By treating data as a valuable asset, we are able to unlock its value for Jiffy and increasing our revenue, realizing operational excellence and protecting our company.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
The main responsibilities of the MDM Lead include:
- Define and own Jiffy’s global MDM strategy, data management principles and policies;
- Establish and implement MDM capabilities and best practices aligned with the business and Digital Transformation goals and priorities
- Establish and implement operating model by building effective partnerships with business domains and embed clear roles & responsibilities closely to the business
- Set up end-to-end data management processes to map and solve various data quality issues
- Functional lead in ERP upgrade project for master data and data conversion
- Partner with Business Process Owners (BPO) to design and architect master data management solution(s) with our data warehouse and other applications
- Set-up and supporting the MDM team, ensuring high employee engagement and managing staff career progression;
- Develop & provide internal trainings or workshops on data management and data analytics
- Identify risks and drive continuous improvements in data management through technological innovation, operational improvement, and championing adoption;
- University degree (e.g. Information Management, (Technical) Business Administration, Data Analytics);
- Held leadership role in related data discipline;
- Deep understanding of (master) data management, data governance, and associated technologies;
- Good understanding of ERP processes in an operational business environment, preferably with Microsoft AX
- Proven experience in establishing and operationalizing data management capabilities (not only maintaining);
- Experience in a leadership role in a multi-year business transformation program would be a pre;
- Strong project management skills
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with in-depth understanding of all aspects of data and data analytics.
- Open mindset; problem solver
- Act decisively and take responsibility;
- Demonstrate flexibility and pragmatism, while maintaining the highest standards of quality for your own and other people’s work;
- Think broadly and think and act end-to-end at company level;
- Collaborative attitude and build relationships at different levels;
- Able to manage change in the organization;
- Effective communication skills and proficiency in the English language
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary package and interesting secondary benefits, Jiffy Group offers a challenging job that is accompanied by a lot of responsibilities and opportunities. You have the chance to work for an ambitious company with a global presence and complex supply chain. You will get exposure to a large part of the organisation and be involved in many business processes.
Our culture is informal, open, direct, pragmatical and result driven.
We also offer hybrid working. International traveling is required (25%).
Send your motivation and detailed resume to HR-NL@jiffygroup.com before May 13th 2022. For further information, please reach out to Inge van Breugel (Global CS Manager) by mail to email@example.com or by phone @ +31 6 21195912
An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
More information about our organization can be found on our website www.jiffygroup.com